WHO ARE WE?
The Association of Chiropractic Board Administrators (ACBA), which comprises administrators and other personnel of chiropractic regulatory agencies in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and other jurisdictions, was founded in 1987, and is affiliated with the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB).
ACBA was established to allow the people who operate and manage regulatory agencies the opportunity to discuss and share best practices. All active members must be administrators or designated representatives of a chiropractic board or agency in accordance with laws, statutes, rules and/or regulations of the District of Columbia, or any state of the United States of America, or any territory of insular possession of the United States of America, and Canada and other countries.
All eligible administrators are welcome and encouraged to utilize this forum as a resource for improving and enhancing consumer protection.
The right to vote is vested in, and restricted to, members who have paid their annual dues.
IMPORTANCE OF ACBA
• ACBA offers an opportunity to share best practices.
• ACBA advocates for administrators of chiropractic service regulatory agencies.
• ACBA is a forum for positive changes within our own jurisdictions.
• ACBA allows members to share information about new legal issues and solutions.
• ACBA watches out for new technological advancements.
• ACBA explores industry trends that have an effect on legislation and regulation.
The key to our success, as an organization and as individual regulatory agencies, is to communicate with each other about what is happening in our own backyards and to educate us on the future of the chiropractic profession and how it will impact consumer protection.
WE INVITE YOU!